Who this term "Weaker Sex" is coined for? . Is it a term common to both men and women?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The term weaker sex is used for female. However, the trend is changing and women are also gaining strength. There are powerful women like Sonia, Mamata,Mmayavati,Indra Nui. Women is more vulnerable in social and sex matters. A man cannot be raped like women. A woman faces social accusation more for slightest departure from social norms unlike men. Women cannot freely move during odd hours like men. Practically, they are still weak sex though I wish they get strong.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Ji, i have a connected question. Is crying a sign of weakness?
Nagalakshmi i agree with gulshan ji and that is the main reason for women been called as weaker sex and crying is no way related to be called as weak. Crying is emotion and anyone can cry irrespective of age and gender but some can show it out in the way of tears.
Gulshan Ji, i have a connected question. Is crying a sign of weakness?

Crying is as natural as laugh. One cries more if he cannot bear pain or solve his problem. Both men and women cry. Crying is natural and also this is weakness. But this is common to men and women. Men often hide tears and suppress feeling of pain and distress unlike women.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Nice discussion posted here.Gulshanji explained well.Thanks to all.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
@Gulshan ji

Women can also move as men . but the problem is the society and tradition. In earlier , people kept rules for men and women. How a men should be and how a women should be. So that continued now also. If no such rules are there, then women also stronger one.they can also do what ever things men do. but the main thing is society and tradition. society and tradition made and symbolized women as a soft person like touch me not plant.I feel woman also should be strong. so to become strong they should take some previlizes

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.