Tips to Get rid of armpits.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3839]}
TipsToGetRidOfSmellyArmpits.doc (You do not have access to download this file.)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
nice tips thanks.
i will tell to others also.
As after clicking it is autoloaded so i am posting here details.

Tips To Get Rid Of Smelly Armpits!

Underarms odour can be very embarrassing. Having smelly armpits even after applying deodorants or perfumes can make you uncomfortable. Sometimes, deodorants also fail to reduce the smell of sweat from underarms. So, here are simple ways to get rid of underarms odour and cure it naturally.

Tips to get rid of underarms odour:

1. To get rid of underarms odour, it is important to keep your body clean. Take bath twice a day. Use a deodorant soap or a medicated herbal soap to keep the skin free from sweat and avoid getting fungalinfections.

2. Use crystal rock made from mineral salt potassium alum while taking bath. This is chemical free and avoids getting smelly armpits.

3. Dip a cotton ball in white vinegar and apply it on the underarms. Apply vinegar instead of a deodorant. The smell will go in sometime but the skin will be odour free. This is one of the tip to get rid of underarms odour and cure it naturally.

4. Avoid wearing silk and linen clothes as they can increase perspiration. To avoid smelly armpits, wear cotton material as it absorbs sweat and doesn't create moisture.

5. To avoid getting armpits odour, apply baking soda powder on the armpits few minutes before going out. For best results, mix cornstarch with baking soda to avoid underarms odour formation.

6. Diluted essential oil is a natural deodorant. Dilute an essential oil in water and apply in on the armpits.

7. Applying turnip helps to get rid of smelly armpits. Mash a turnip and apply the paste on the underarms. Massage for 5 minutes and then rinse off with warm water. This is one of the effective ways to get rid of armpits odour naturally.

8. Apply glycerin oil on the armpits to avoid smelly armpits. Take few drops of glycerin oil in hands and rub it on the armpits.

9. Sprinkle few drops of white vinegar on the odour areas of the top or blouse or shirt. You can also mix vinegar with wintergreen alcohol to avoid getting smell of vinegar from clothes.

10. Apply powder to keep the arms free from perspiration. Baby powders are more effective to reduce underarms odour temporarily.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you ram prasad for publishing again posting this.This was the doc i got from friend.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

thanks for providing the information, let me try it..
Thank you for sharing this information. I hope everybody will benefit by reading this thanks once again.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
i use only powders for underarms and it really keeps sweat free.
Thank you Ramprosand for making it so simple to read and yes these are nice tips and if people follow these tips they are sure to get some positive result with it...!
Please give thanks to Sasikanth ,actually He has started this beautiful topic.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thanks for sharing this tips.Its very useful. Good one.

Want to make each day Accountable

Ram you have also shared nice tips very useful.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.