The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Before going to interview have coffee byte. The coffee will make all the glands in the mouth produce in same volume. as when we go inside the interview hall in the tension our throat may get dry. but due to this it wont get dry

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Friends I think if an interviewer goes through the competition master magazine or online site, that will help them a lot to develop the skill of answering in the interview.
For men, shoes should be neatly polished.

Adhere to this, both men and women should wear black shoes. Fashionable shoes should be avoided.
While attending an interview or preparing for interview, we need to concentrate much on our body language since it plays a vital role in getting short listed and selected as well.

This is very true. Candidate must have rigidity. They should behave formally instead of acting or making faces during interview. :side: :woohoo: :silly: :S :whistle: :P :angry: :( B)
You should have an eye-eye contact with interviewing panel. It shows that you are confident.

This is very important point which proves our confidence, honesty and bravery.
Those who are going for interview it will useful defnetly.... one we should remember is every one should belive themselves.
People who go to interview should be well prepare, if you dont know the answer try to manage but confidently.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

People who go to interview should be well prepare, if you dont know the answer try to manage but confidently.

In IAS Interview.

Interviewer : I give you 2 options. Choice is yours.

Option 1: I will ask 10 very simple questions.

Option 2 : I will ask only one very complicated question.

What option do you opt for?

Candidate : I go for one complicated question.

Interviewer : Which comes first Day or Night?

Candidate : Day.

Interviewer : How? Why not night?

Candidate : One question has been answered already Sir.

He got selected.

[/size]

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I think the replies are getting too repetitive hence locking the thread up now!! Thanks for participating!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.