How to control pollution on diwali day.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We can burn less fire crackers to avoid air pollution. Decorating house with flowers and candles is a good practice.
Nice suggestion given by devyani,and I will follow your suggestion.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Instead of spending thousands of money on crackers and increasing the pollution thats better to purchase less crackers and enjoy diwali and there will be less pollution

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Definitely, burning less fire crackers or no crackers are the best solution for controlling pollution during Diwali. I followed this in this Diwali...!
Please Omit...!
The good thing about this is that I find people around getting more conscious regarding pollution and I hope that people in future will act accordingly...!
Diwali is a celebration of lights and crackers and as such it is bound to be a celebration where people light diyas in their houses and burn firecrackers. But this is creating a lot of pollution in cities. The main reason is the firecrackers that we light. Now the time has come for us to seriously think in terms of 'whether these firecrackers are really necessary?' There are many disadvantages of these fireworks, one is that of noise pollution. Many of these crackers has loud sounds which is not good for our ears and at times senior persons may lose their hearing ability. Also along with noise pollution is the pollution in the air which becomes poisonous due to the smoke which comes out affecting out health and starting up of diseases like cough, cold and eye irritation. So lets take a vow not to burn firecrackers from now on for the wellbeing of ourselves and others.
@ Ajay

why you posted please omit...

i had not understood this.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

if you do not use crackers there will be large contribution for saving environment.
I agree with ISha, if we wont crackers there will be no pollution and environment will be saved

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.