Is it necessary to do match-making before marriage?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In our hindu religion it is necassary to avoid unnecassary problems which can be raised due to difference in nature of both persons and also the direction of planets matters. well i do not believe on that.
Yes, Isha told is correctly that horoscope is essential in hindu customs but in real it is also followed in other religions. The custom is just to know whether the relation between the couple will be good or not. If people believe in planets movements then they will also believe this but i feel that they do not work often.
In our Indian culture,we do this to avoid unnecessary confusion and after marraige no problem occur,so we match the kundalis.
I don't know that Is it necessay or not ? Rituals are made way before we were born to earth,so they must have though huge before making this rituals,and may be they have made such rituals for our betterment.So,it is better to match it.

Want to make each day Accountable

Horoscope matching is old fashion and I think it has no justification.Blood test should be done of both as it has many scientific cause.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I feel there should be no match making. If guy and girl like each other and understand each other that is enough.but if we hear about the deeds happend to the people who are married with out horoscope match making we start worrying and forcefully we believe.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

We are much bonded in our culture and rituals that if we don't believe on such things,fear arises in ourself and forcefully we have to believe on this.

Want to make each day Accountable

Horoscope matching is meaningless and serves no purpose. This is indicative of superstitious orthodox outlook. But even then this is unavoidable for those believing in such things.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is a foolish thing.Actually before getting married their bloods are to be matched!!!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Match making is not necessary before marriage but this is done to find out how the relationship works in the future. The fact it that no one has control on future and many relations do not work even after doing cent percent of match making. I personally do not have any faith in this...!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.