Many people would be friendly with this word,as most people would have fill many scrapbook of their friends.
So,i would like to request the senior members to introduce such type of concept here,in boddunan too.
What say guys ?
Give your comments here on this topic.

Want to make each day Accountable

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The idea of scapbook fits the social sites like facebook more. Boddunan is not such site. But this concept can be introduced in Community section of Boddunan.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think already there is such feature in community section. our activities can be seen and we can share our status similar to FB.
I agree with rajani. it will be similar to FB. I feel in the profile section of boddunan if they include few columns then that is only equal to scrapbook

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Good suggestion Ronark but as told by Gulshanji, scrapbook fits social networking websites. We here on boddunan are only for 2 reasons... to share knowledge and earn.

But yes, your suggestion can be taken in another way wich says about introducing different concepts which will suit the Boddunan.
I don't wanted the same as Scrapbook,but little modifying and making little different. As,sarala,very more columns can be added,this can be done.

Want to make each day Accountable

I have seen this Scrapbook concept in another site "Youmint.com" .
This is interesting and funny. I agree with you. It should be their in this site also.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.