Manmohan Singh or Lalkrishna Advani, who can be the best Prime Minister for a future India
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
First of all,i would like to welcome in this forum. All the best in this site.
Both are powerful politician and its very difficult to say how is best. In the leadership of Manmohan singh,many good things has happened,but i believe that now he time is completed,and we should now we want a different leader to make our country more better. I don't favor LK advani,because i don't want to be our PM.

I would like be our PM,who has a leadership,of quickly gets the result,who has an excitement,to make quick solutions. This is what i feel ,lacks in our present PM.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you said by: pinakin thakre
Welcome to the forums Pinakin !!!

And i strongly oppose both the nominees which are eligibile for becoming PM. I think new member should be elected instead of them.
Welcome to the Forum section of boddunan, Pinakin. Nice to see you here...!

Between these to options which you mentioned in your post, I think neither could will be rated as the future best PM of India. About the former option, I think he is too much of defensive kind of a person while about the latter, I think he is full of aggression. I believe now its time to elect some one new who has a very good vision and en tho to lead our India from the front and do such things which bring peace, progress and productivity to our nation so that it moves ahead with time...!
Manmohan Singh or Lalkrishna Advani, who can be the best Prime Minister for a future India

Welcome to forum. As we do not elect Prime minister directly, our choice is on political parties and combinations. So, we may have either UPA again, NDA or third front/ United front. If UPA wins, Rahul Gandhi may be choice. I feel that he will be good P.M. If NDA wins, choice may be between L.K. Adwani and Modi. Any of them is not suitable. If both BJP and Congress fail to get respectable number of seats, there may be realignment of forces. Then Maya Vati, currently U.P. C.M. will be best choice.

I conclude by opining in favor of Maya vati.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Welcome to pinakin

I wont think both of them are supportable to be prime minister

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Gulshanji I just want to know why Mayawati? I have read that she is behind most of the corruptions taking place in UP. I just want to know if this is true or not.

I don't support either of the. India deserves young, fast and hard working, new PM of India.
It is expected that Congress would win 2014 election. I support Rahul Gandhi as future PM of India.
I feel anna hazarey is best for being as a prime minister

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I agree with sarala the anna hazare will be the good prime minister in future.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

manmohan singh has done nothing superior in the five year of his duty.I am not impressed by him.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.