Almost half of all Indians online are willing to shop on the internet rather than go to a shopping mall.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But online shopping can be helpful for only like electronics .
But online shopping can be helpful for only like electronics .

I would definitely not prefer to buy electronic goods online.
Yes, it is very risky to buy electronics online even from geniune and popular sites like ebay, Amazon etc.
Yes, it is very risky to buy electronics online even from geniune and popular sites like ebay, Amazon etc.

Yes Rajani, i agree. There some things which demands personal attention while buying.
Online shopping is good for electronic goods which come in packed boxes from the reputed manufacturer. But regarding other goods such as glassware or utensils for that matter should not be shopped online as we don't get to see the actual product before buying.
Yes you are right pinakin ji.The glass wares may break.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Online shop is good but not for everything. It is mostly used for Bouqautes, greeting card , chocolates etc but if we use it for purchasing dresses, electronic good or any other there may be cheating or mishandling problems

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

online shopping of books is okay and there are certain good sites like flipkart.com for buying books but other than that buying anything else is risky as you haven't seen and feel the thing for real.
Some times online shopping is not secure.I had seen an example my friend who buyed a wallet is duplicate one which is shown in Site.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

online shopping of books is okay and there are certain good sites like flipkart.com for buying books but other than that buying anything else is risky as you haven't seen and feel the thing for real.

flip kart has been advertising their site like hell and no wonder it works.. in fact there are lot of sites more reliable than flipkart..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.