I have joined this site 2 weeks back. I was very active on this site. I know that by articles, mobile review we can earn money. I that for good document submission also we earn money. I am talking about money and not points. I think Admin should pay its users for every point as well. Because only sharing 25% of revenue among the top 25 members as far as points are concerned it is bad for those who were active here but were not in the top 25 members who qualify for revenue sharing.
I also want to know about weblinks?? And Referrer earning?
Do we get paid for referring members or we just get points?
Please share your tips and different ways of earning on this site?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rakesh you are almost half of he things understand how to earn money from here.

I want to clear your other doubts yes Boddunan pays member for referring, you can Earn Upto rs250 for referring a single person.
And about revenue sharing to only Top 25 thats totally depends upon who is working hard and reach at that point to get revenue share
What is the concept of web-link??
I think referring depends on activity of Downline I guess??
Dear Rakesh web link option is not available now.

When the referee activated his account and posts his first article, you will earn Rs. 10

When the referee posts his first Five(5) articles which earns cash reward, you will get paid Rs. 40

When the referee posts his first Ten(10) articles which earns cash reward, you will get paid Rs. 75

When the referee gets his first check, you will earn Rs. 125

SO total you make Rs250 when your referee get his first payment
I think we already have 3 discussions on this topic please refer the previous topics and get the accurate info. Also what you said about the revenue sharing is right but it's not possible to give every member a sharing on this site and you should also understand that this is the only genuine site that has many options for money making. The site is still in the process of developing and it takes time for everything. Let's wait fior good things to happen...

Your one click makes their day, please help them:
http://bhookh.com/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.