{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4266]}
I read now that there are 600 plus users of which we form only five!
Need I talk any more about our site's popularity!
0006_2011-12-12.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes we have lot of users but there are very less permanent active members that is the reason we are not growing fast.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

We may not have too many active members but the fact is that it is the contribution of all members that we have so many users!
Yes there are so many registered members but active members are less. Admin. should encourage more to increase the number by giving some attractive options.
my suggestion is to give t-shirt on new year occasion to more publicity at least to those active members.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Oh thats great Ram your idea is good let us wait and see what admin will think of this.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

yes boddunan have a lots of user but only few are the active on this site and your the the one of them.
We must have well-written articles and stimulating discussions to attract more users!
I agree with Chinmoy here that well written articles and stimulating discussions would attract users. Apart from this, I think the site should also come across with new contests. There is a group discussion contest but from time to time it should be replaced with other contests like article writing contest, prose writing contest, creativity contest etc. just to change the taste of the members and bring in more participants...!
Initiatives in this regard have to be taken by Boddunan and I am somewhat disheartened by the low-key presence of moderators!
Exactly, and in fact one active moderator is equivalent to ten active members in a site. Their mere presence brings in a lot of participation by members.
Yes you are good but this is not possible forcall it need a hard labour.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.