As per constitution, if a mother is willing she can abort her child. But according to me, it is a crime to kill a child even if it is not born on earth. He/she has the right to live even if his/her parents think it is not the right time for kids. Shouldn't that law be moderated to unmarried mothers only?
Please note, I am fully excluding abortions of unmarried mothers from this discussion.

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes parents do have rights to abort according to MTP act on the basis of socio-economic background.
Yes parents do have rights to abort according to MTP act on the basis of socio-economic background.

I am asking shouldn't that right be taken off in the case of married couple, since even an unborn child has the right to live? Can we kill a child only because he can't respond?

Meera sandhu
Its not possible. Its always better to kill the child because the child will suffer a lot when born with disability.
In that case, it is ok.It is only a rare case. But most abortions are occurring when they don't want a child at that time, due to some personal benefits. What is your opinion about that?

Meera sandhu
If the parents are not able to bring up their child many leave their on the road side. I think its better to kill rather rather than making the child struggle to survive.
My heart says no but my mind says yes ,parents do have the right to abort their unborn child
Ya. Its really hard to accept the fact. But fact is a fact. We can't do anything.
yes ofcourse parents have right to decide about their next baby. However if they want to abort only because of baby girl then this is the offence.
O k There are some laws regarding this and everybody and also doctors should obey the rules regarding this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
sandhya rani there is lawyer over here, lets us see what she will reply

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.