I was surfing the net for sites, where we can submit articles and earn when I come know about Boddunan. What about you?
Also what does the word 'Boddunan' mean?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i came to know about this site by one of my friend. But, he's no more active here.
Then, boddunan is our site owner name as you can find on old threads. We already discussed about this earlier. As a newbee you may not know this.

Vinu
Really sorry. I have gone through old pages. But can't remember. Yet, it will be a fresh topic to freshers. Happy to know about its name.

Meera sandhu
There is a member name Rajani in this site. who is my friend she refereed me to this site. The boddunan's owners name is boddu Nagarjun. so BodduNan they kept the name.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I knew about this site from a friend but he is not member of this site. He requested me not to join as he said earning money is very difficult in thus site. But I joined and now I am here not only earning money but to share and improve knowledge about English.I also have got so many good guide and friends.
I love BODDUNAN.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Atul refered me to this site. I thanks to Atul to giving me good site reference I hope you will enjoy here.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

This site was refered by Soubhagya das who is not to be seen active

The name boddunan is from surname and first name initial of Mr Nagarjuna Bodduna.

@Sarala hope you got the name right

Swetha Shenoy
Swettha, the owner of this sites surname and his name.

BODDU NAGARJUN
----- -- - =BODDUNAN

i have found this site on internet when i was finding sites for earning at home.
I found it through a blog written by a member of this site.......n the reason of course to add some more bucks to what I'm getting......

smriti
After I got know about this site by one of my friend who is a member of this site. After that I came across alot of blogs in which they wrote about this site.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.