Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Those are really looking great. That's really good that your daughter is quite good in drawing.. I am interested in drawing but its really worse..lol.. Not worse but not good too. ha ha

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Sarala ,her exam is going on and after finish I will post some.

I think, you have forgotten about her paintings.
Here, am adding some of my girl's pictures. I am not saying they are great. Yet it makes her mom proud :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7092]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7093]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7094]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7095]}

Meera sandhu
Sandhya all are nice and keep all when she will grown up, its will be good to remember her child hood.
Once I went to Bangalore for 15 days and then my daughter wrote a letter to bring some toys etc.She was ukg student then. I have kept it and this is a sweet memory.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Sandhya all are nice and keep all when she will grown up, its will be good to remember her child hood.
Once I went to Bangalore for 15 days and then my daughter wrote a letter to bring some toys etc.She was ukg student then. I have kept it and this is a sweet memory.

I think she has got that talent and I should give some special class. But I don't have that talent, nor my husband :(

Meera sandhu
I also don't know about drawing.Just cheer her so that she can get energy and this will help her in study to draw.

amazing drawings, creative lines are the best to encourage kids to be in...I believe Fine arts is the line thats picking up....encourage her, she'll be amazing in future.

Leo

I also don't know about drawing.Just cheer her so that she can get energy and this will help her in study to draw.

Yes, of course...now what about your girl's photo?
I think, now it's vacation

Meera sandhu
Yes I will load some but I have no time to prepare.

realy amazing...

arun nain
Yes I will load some but I have no time to prepare.

Still waiting :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.