{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4647]}

I can sense Tears flowing frm my eyes .......maybe in 10 sec or 10msec

y me just bcoz I's late in the game of my LIFE

Ppl lol on ME .....I can't bear pain of holding TEARS

Can i get chance ?????? before I burst crying in reality
cry.jpeg (You do not have access to download this file.)

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I hate TEARS Whn othr suffer without any of there fault in LIFE

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
sumit,Its you who is making your life. Just believe your self and work hard and smart work

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

sumit be confidence.
''Nothing is impossible''
keep on hard working. Hard working will never fails.
Be confidence. Dont giveup your confidence.

Vinu
Sumit

I have been observing your posts for the last couple of months and the tone and tenor of those posts are all imbued in frustration which is not going to take you anywhere.If you don't respect yourself,your attainments and acomplishments,how do you expect the world to recognise them. The other day I was watching a television interview with a blind woman who made name as an adventurist,a successful practicing lawyer at Calcuuta High Court who precisely uttered these words- truly memorable! She lost her vision as a kid when she studying in an English medium school and she was forced to join a Bengali medium school and being a domiciled person hailing from Pujab she had great difficulties in picking up Bengali but she stood second in her marks in the secondary Board Examination! An ample demonstration of rock-like determination! If she could achieve it being so severely handicapped,I don't what is standing in your way. Expression of self pity would not solve your problems!!!
I completely agree with Chinmoy ji

Sumit, there is a limit to something,limit your tears,dont become mad with tear

THere is a saying in hindi..i donot know which says be in limits when you attend somebody's marriage and dont go mad (something leike kisi ki shaadi,paagal deewana help me with this muhavara)

Means dont take advantage of self pity

Swetha Shenoy
Look Sumit,

A lot of friends are around you and we all want to see happiness in your face.
Return, my friend to our world from the world of frustrations.
You have lost nothing, my dear friend
Losses are only first check points to success. 27 or 28 is not a big age.

We all are with you, praying for you. Never lose yourself.

"Miles to go before I sleep" remember these words
Keep smiling :)

Meera sandhu
I am sorry if I have sounded a little harsh but I have been driven by your well-being only.Sufferings and struggles are parts of our lives and those who yield to them are destined to lose the game.Please spare some serious thoughts on your next course of action based on pragmatism!
Hey Sumit,

Nice to see you back in the forum section of boddunan. I knew from the very beginning that you are a man of substance and will power. See the man in you that made you to come back and post in the forum. You are loaded with talent and it is just how you channelize them.

Anyways, thanks for keeping our heart and coming back on our call. I knew under the name of Sumit, resides a soft heart of human flesh and blood. You have passed out the acid test and for the time being just take part and try in every section of boddunan including writing articles, participating in forums etc. I have full faith in you and your ability. Just look forward and give a try you will be very soon making good amounts from this site.

Regards,
Ajay9779.
I think Sumit you do posts which give nice feel to all and maintain quality of post so your value will increase day by day. I think you are much hurry in earning.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

My view is very simple.If you have a fight waiting for you ,go and pick it up and fight to the finish! He or she is worthy of our admiration who never gives up and sees opportunities in every adversity. Never think of crumbling under them!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.