an article of mine was first approved and then rejected after a few days on grounds of being copied ..which by the way is not.,.i dont understand
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Don't worry. It happened to me too. 2 articles last week :P
Even published and then rejected :(
Keep writing

Meera sandhu
Articles may be rejected if it found copied contents at the time of editing or later so do worry more about it try to post in your own word.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

it might have happened that some of your writings or text might have matched with something that was already written.........don't worry ...it happens........

smriti
There Must be a Mistake You should Ask this problem To a adminstration For Further Step.
Yes it happened to me also.First article approved by editor and then by admins.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Don't take it to Heart It might be happen Sometime.I also Face a Such Condition first i was Nominated for Forum activator Award and then Shifted it to Another Members.This thing going on one's life so no need of worry.
Guys everything depends on our hard work. If you miss the fruit of your hard work then think and believe that some thing more best one is waiting for you instead of that fruit of the hard work.

Friends, after the article get approved and then it is rejected that means, first the article is approved by the editor and later the admin has checked the article and if he felt any thing wrong with the article then he rejected. so concentrate and work well. Dont get disappointed for the rejection of the article. Whenever your article get rejected, think a while why it got rejected. I will make it approve and then make changes in such a way that dont give chance to the editor to reject it.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sarala is right.Don't worry.All are written may not get approval.Try to improve and you will be success.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
If your article is rejected then there will be some thing missing by you.Just concentrate on your missing and try to find your fault.try on next time with more effort might be you get better points and cash for that materials written by you.So don't worry after defeat there is a success.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.