Best things always comes last
But it lasts!!!!!!
Do you believe so?
Nothing is late in life. What do you think?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes it is true and we should not blame god as whatever he does ,all for good.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Every thing has a certain time and nothing get before that time so wait for your turn.
What is last and what is first. I don't remember the first as I was too little, too young and too small. I have not seen the last as I do not know when I will breathe my last. So,any thing- good, better or best- may come any time- first, last in the middle.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Nothing will exist in our life too long. That's a fact. Nothing lasts.....!
It keep changing.
Then best things we receive will be most those, obtained after our hard work, that gives us lot of happiness. So it may need a little bit of time to get the best. That's what I mean with those lines.
What is your opinion?

Meera sandhu
Actually the excitement and joy to get something at first is always remembered by all. The last thing remains with him. It is the only thing which he can give to his heir. First thing be it worst one, he will never give it to anybody.
This all about thoughts and emotions.
There is no certainty. Best things may come in beginning, middle or at end.

But for us, those things which comes late in our life after lots and lots of hard work do bring us more pleasure than, if the same thing has occurred in our life years before without any striving. Also, we remember such things most. Isn't it?

But one thing is for sure.
Some things may come to our life as quick as dreams. their exit is also the same way that we can't make it memorize to our brain. But some things always come late, but will stay with us.

Best example is our old age :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

But for us, those things which comes late in our life after lots and lots of hard work do bring us more pleasure than, if the same thing has occurred in our life years before without any striving. Also, we remember such things most. Isn't it?

But one thing is for sure.
Some things may come to our life as quick as dreams. their exit is also the same way that we can't make it memorize to our brain. But some things always come late, but will stay with us.

Best example is our old age :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We always must do the best. But the best may come any time. Moreover, you can't judge what is best in your life till the fag end of your life. What you consider the best now may be bettered in future.

well said gulshan ji, we cant able to say this is best thing. today it is best but may not for tomoro...

Vinu
Its absolutely true best things comes last and last for ever.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.