Mozilla on Tuesday released the latest version of its Firefox browser. In addition to allowing users to run full-screen apps, Firefox 10 offers the following enhancements:
  • The forward button is now hidden until you navigate back.
  • Most add-ons are now compatible with new versions of Firefox by default.
  • Anti-Aliasing for WebGL is now implemented.
  • CSS3 3D-Transforms are now supported.
  • New <bdi> element for bi-directional text isolation, along with supporting CSS properties
  • Full Screen APIs allow you to build a web application that runs full screen
  • We've added IndexedDB APIs to more closely match the specification
  • Inspect tool with content highlighting, includes new CSS Style Inspector

Mozilla also made some HTML5 changes and noted two bug fixes. The company said that it has fixed a Java-related crash, which Mac OS X users experienced in earlier versions, as well as a crash related to moving bookmarks. Firefox 10 is available immediately as a free download.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks Kiran For your news can You give me a Link From where I can Download that Software.
M Kiran Kumar, welcome to boddunan. I request you to please go through FAQs and terms etc. before posting anything further!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This is informative thread. Thanks M Kiran Kumar for this information. FireFox 10 could be a better release.
You can download from following link http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
Is there any problem with my post
[quote]Is there any problem with my post [/quote]

No only asking you to follow the normal protocol here, that's all!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thanks Kiran This Link Is Working.Are you a New member.
Welcome Kiran to the boddunan family and you came with a good news that Fire fow 10 released.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Kiran one question .You have only 3 posts and 885 points .How is it possible to get so many points in starting.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Kiran
Welcome to our group. Keep yourself active through forums and come forward with good and valuable topics for discussion. If you have any doubts, do feel free to ask other members :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.