The topic is locked.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4854]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4855]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4856]}
mothertheresa.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Top10ValuableParsonofIndia1.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Sam.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Alam,

I have already started a thread named, "Remembering our heroes" or something like that.
I think it would be better to continue that thread. You can also post some nice information about the personality also.
Just check previous pages.

Meera sandhu
Yes Sandhya is right .Already posted same thread.So no need of this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sorry I am A new User I was Unaware about that can you give your Thread link here.
http://www.boddunan.com/forum/11-general-discussions/176292-why-cant-we-remember-our-heroes.html
You post last in that forum :laugh:
I think it would be nice to lock this thread.

Alam, go through at least last 10 pages. Carefully read them. As a newcomer you can get many posting and article writing tips

Meera sandhu
Thanks sandhya For you reply but i does not know how to lock a thread in forum will you help me.
Thanks sandhya For you reply but i does not know how to lock a thread in forum will you help me.

We can't do it. Only moderator can do it. If you find, some useless thread or some repeating thread , you just post here that this thread should be locked. Give the reason also.
Moderator will lock it. :)

Just go through minimum 15 pages of forum before posting new thread. In all the unlocked threads, you can post replies. But you should read all replies under it.

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Mohammad Alam
Thanks Sandhya Rani I try To report It To the Moderator So They will Close This Thread.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.