The topic is locked.
Hello,
I am happy about our members count. We have reached the 100 members mark. I hope we grow more and be a active family.

Congratulation boddunan.com members.
Good work.

Grow more and Earn more.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is a wonderful milestone that boddunan.com reached 100 members mark in less than 3 months with over Rs. 5000 earnings including a couple of payments.

Another great achievement is out of the 100 members over 25 members are referred by the boddunan.com members. Thank you for your wonderful co-operation and wish you good luck & happy earning.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

This is greatr that as this a new site which is having less than 100 members but still it reaally paying to there members, I think they are not keeping so much profit from their adcertiser. This is a very good site for To earn money
Thank you.
I wish all success to this site and I hope this site will grow more
Hello sdhappy,
I don't think the number of members matters when payments are considered.
For payments only the quality matters.
Now boddunan.com is more than 110 members family.

Grow more and Earn more.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Congratulations to the moderators and members for making century with each one of us. Let us keep the good work and look ahead for many many centuries like this!
Definetely, we can make many more centuries not only in the users but also in many other aspects. We already crossed double century in the articles. B)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Just 4 days 4 hours after posting this article, boddunan.com added 50% more number of users.

We have added 50 members in less than 5 days. Credit goes to each and every member on this site. Thank you everyone.

Yes maverick, the count is really getting fast now.
Hope we achieve a 1000 member mark till next month.

Great work members.

atulb@boddunan.com
To all members,
We have reached the 200 member family. We added 100 members within 5 days ,its really good for our new community.

Great work members.
Keep referring and keep earning.

Regards,
Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
yes i am also very proud to say that i am also a boddunan member now

thank God!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
Sarala can you lock this thread please!!!
Now we are 10,000 in number!!

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.