Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5794]}
Actually Sandhya dislikes a questioning answer!!!
When we does not like others opinion then we feel dislike about the others

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes she thinks all right are reserved for her to question. I ask her again what is your question Ma'm? Ain't we answering constantly.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes tell me why should we dislike any one, give me the exact reason, unless you tell me I shall not dislike him/her. :lol:

For me i dislike a person when he/she hurts me,do odd things which i don't like,did something wrong with my dear ones. :)
For me I dislike a person according to their nature. If the other person is wicked and always criticize people and talk badly about others. and hurts me

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes she thinks all right are reserved for her to question. I ask her again what is your question Ma'm? Ain't we answering constantly.

I want to know....can you decode that sentence :)
7_5_139_2012-03-02.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Yes tell me why should we dislike any one, give me the exact reason, unless you tell me I shall not dislike him/her. :lol:

For me i dislike a person when he/she hurts me,do odd things which i don't like,did something wrong with my dear ones. :)

I still don't dislike them at the most I detach myself from them, that's all I do. But do not dislike.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I still don't dislike them at the most I detach myself from them, that's all I do. But do not dislike.

Of course suny i too avoid him/her when i dislike someone. :laugh: Its not that i detach myself from my loved ones. :laugh:

I want to know....can you decode that sentence :)

What is there to decode - plain enough - it's not encoded!!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5806]}
When we does not like others opinion then we feel dislike about the others

I disagree on your point may be the person is right but still we may not like his/her opinions. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.