Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4991]}
Such cases are too many and our first impression about a person may not be that authentic. For example, if I am that bad as I appear to be at first sight!
Nice Sandhya This Will happen Only a Special person and you are one of the important person.You must laugh on you when you think your past and present.
Nice ,True story shared.Now he is your husband and do you rag him?(jocking)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Such cases are too many and our first impression about a person may not be that authentic. For example, if I am that bad as I appear to be at first sight!

In your case it is absolutely right.
Seeing your photo and 'Kadukatti'????English (Standard English) no one will imagine that you are a fun loving person.
Everyone will correct it after having a chat with you :)
Actually, let me ask a question.
Are you active in forum only...or always you talk to people like this?
00020691_2012-02-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Nice ,True story shared.Now he is your husband and do you rag him?(jocking)

Now I rag him :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

@ Ronark....
I didn't hate him that time. Simply don't like him...including all seniors. That's all. :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
yes, some times such things happens.the person whom we hate will be our best friends in future.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, some times such things happens.the person whom we hate will be our best friends in future.

Let my experience happen to you also.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5038]}

In your case it is absolutely right.
Seeing your photo and 'Kadukatti'????English (Standard English) no one will imagine that you are a fun loving person.
Everyone will correct it after having a chat with you :)
Actually, let me ask a question.
Are you active in forum only...or always you talk to people like this?

It is not that I am a fun-loving person, rather it's the other way round! Fun loves me!!
It is not the correct answer to my question.
Are you always serious as you are seen on this photo or always talk a lot and laughs more than you talk :P
000203FB_2012-02-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5043]}
I drown all my cries in laughters!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.