Let us share our learnings in our daily life.

So today I Learnt to prepare Ravadosa

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Life gives us lesson everyday.It needed that one can react toward that.If you are interested you can learn new things every day.Today i am less active on Boddunan.I am buzy on my exam preparation it gives me a lots more new things to know.
Everyone will learn a new thing everyday if they are active and interested.
Today i learn to cook uppuma by myself on my room. :) Everyone in my room taste it nd says ''Taste good''.

Vinu
can you share You experience on here.can you Give us a method how to cook it.I like Uppuma Very much.
I like Kadi and rice. Kadi made by curd and besan pakoda its two type sour and sweat.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

thanks Santosh your Choice is also good and i like to eat Kadi with Roti.
can you share You experience on here.can you Give us a method how to cook it.I like Uppuma Very much.

I am writting an article about how to make tasty uppuma. Will let you know once it gets approved :)

Vinu
I learned Allu posto recently and this is a popular dish among Bengali.I am also writing an article about this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Today i am going to prepare a nice receipe that is chicken biryani.And Vinodh i will wait for your Article to approve.
vinod It is in my room not on my room.

till this time I learned a new thing , today when my mom started cleaning last almarha . we found some insects there which are white in color ( In telugu chadha). I got known that whenever we find them we should pour kerosene on them and if there are more in number , we should just take them our and burn them so that they wont attack again our almarahs

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sarala every day in life we learn some thing. We remember some and we forget many.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.