Living condition of people of a state is entirely different from another one. It is primarily because of the wages paid to workers(most of them are illiterate). Isn't it?
Let us share minimum wages of workers in each state and find living condition of which one is best and which one is worst.
My state is Kerala. Here wages of a male worker starts from 400-450 and can't get a worker below that. (Sorry, I can't say anything about northern districts, perhaps Abid can say). What about your state? :)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am basically from Punjab now in Haryana after division although not living there any more, but a skilled labor is really charges well for his/her expertise. And trust me home help is one of the most costly labor rather a rare thing.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am basically from Punjab now in Haryana after division although not living there any more, but a skilled labor is really charges well for his/her expertise. And trust me home help is one of the most costly labor rather a rare thing.

Can you give the approximate figures?

Meera sandhu
Delhi and Haryana are the most paying states in northern side. Rest I am also looking for further comments.

No I do not want to make them still costlier, after all they are also reading these answers, those home helpers.

No I do not want to make them still costlier, after all they are also reading these answers, those home helpers.

Oh Sunil,
Home helpers in Punjab...that much literate..that they have an account in our Boddunan and opens its forum daily :woohoo:
Really great.....Actually really funny :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I think in our state minimum wages are very low.In my side daily worker works for Rs 200-250. Skilled workers get 400-450.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think in our state minimum wages are very low.In my side daily worker works for Rs 200-250. Skilled workers get 400-450.

You are in Bengal. Right?
Communist state like our Kerala. That's why they are getting 400-450

Meera sandhu

Oh Sunil,
Home helpers in Punjab...that much literate..that they have an account in our Boddunan and opens its forum daily :woohoo:
Really great.....Actually really funny :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Those home helpers are most paid by this site as well, got my point :laugh:
baby_cry.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5592]}

Meera sandhu
Yes I am from Bengal.Kolkata-Durgapur.Durgapur steel plant is one plant of SAIL situated here.
Now communist gone and Trinamul-Congress Govt after 34 years.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.