The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Bald kids are nice to see...but not bald adults.... :cheer:

Hahaha that's right Sandhya that's why girls don't like me as my hair are falling with the age. :laugh:

Go to Triputi BalaJi and donate your hair. The next growth shall be great with grace of Lord. Try it, no one comes back with hair from there. :cheer:

No need to go so far i can still donate my hairs to any barber so that they may further sell it to the WIG makers..hehehe.. :laugh:

Hahaha that's right Sandhya that's why girls don't like me as my hair are falling with the age. :laugh:

Go to Triputi BalaJi and donate your hair. The next growth shall be great with grace of Lord. Try it, no one comes back with hair from there. :cheer:

No need to go so far i can still donate my hairs to any barber so that they may further sell it to the WIG makers..hehehe.. :laugh:

That is not a joke, I am serious about it. Ask any one who knows, there are so many who have visited Balaji and donated hair.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That is not a joke, I am serious about it. Ask any one who knows, there are so many who have visited Balaji and donated hair.

I know it Suny. :)

Many of the people do that even my elder brother went there and donated his hairs there. :)
So this would be a great help to you if you ask your brother about the process etc. Only problem is this takes a lot of time for darshan there.

So this would be a great help to you if you ask your brother about the process etc. Only problem is this takes a lot of time for darshan there.

Yes it takes time to get darshan even in all temples it takes lot of time standing in the queue. :( I remember my trip to NEELKANTH temple which took almost 3~4 hours for us to stand in the sun.But it was wonderful trip. :)

Let me forward this post to your wife....
She will pull out your remaining hair too..... :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

She knows it already.. hehehe. :laugh:
0002031F_2012-03-07.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6001]}

All our little ones are so lovely and they are aleady blessed!

:ohmy: Who told her, I stat on oath that I never told her that you are planning a visit to Balaji.

:ohmy: Who told her, I stat on oath that I never told her that you are planning a visit to Balaji.

i have plans to visit many places but i don't know when i would be able to stick to my plans. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.