What first aid should we do for a person who is effected with food poison.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No idea Sasi....I think he should be taken to hospital immediately.
I think he should be given plenty of water to drink . This may reduce the poison in his body... no idea :dry:

Meera sandhu
The first effect of food poison is decentry and vomiting.This is better to go hospital and give him ORS emidietly.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Hi Sasi,

The first aid for food poison person is to let him vomit as much s possible. DO not give any food or water or any liquid orally because that may interfere with the poison. Sometimes the vomiting inducing medicines are given so that person vomits out everything as soon as possible.
Further treatment is hospitalised , we cannot do it at home.

I have written an article on First aid in emergencies , you can have a look at it for more information once it gets approved. That article is pending , i submitted it yesterday only.

Thanks,
Your article will be helpful and as a doctor please give some tips regarding first aid.

Yes i have given some tips of First Aid in my article. Have a look at it once it gets approved and let me know if you need anymore tips .
Thanks
[quote]Yes i have given some tips of First Aid in my article. Have a look at it once it gets approved and let me know if you need anymore tips .
Thanks[/quote]
Sheetal thank you.If it is needed I will sure remember you. Hope you will never mind.

ask them to drink more water ..

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Hi Sasi,

The first aid for food poison person is to let him vomit as much s possible. DO not give any food or water or any liquid orally because that may interfere with the poison. Sometimes the vomiting inducing medicines are given so that person vomits out everything as soon as possible.

I have written an article on First aid in emergencies , you can have a look at it for more information once it gets approved. That article is pending , i submitted it yesterday only.

Thanks,

So friends, don't hear my words :P :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Hi Sasi,

Thanks,

This is really very useful information.
Sheetal can you submit your link here...
So, it will be helpful to everyone..

Vinu
The best we should do it to make him vomit and give him saline water as much as possible before we mange to reach him to a nursing home.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.