Do you noticed that boddunan had changed a lot from what boddunan was one month before ?

Total look of the site had changed.Now its superb.

Added more features which increased value of the site and made more user friendly.

And the main thing i noticed that overall pages in boddunan increased by adding more sections to forums.This will help in getting more page hits.

I'm sure that boddunan will soon get adsense revenue sharing approval from google..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thats true. Boddunan has changed a lot during the past two months. Below are the brief overview of the changes which I remember

1. The entire layout was changed from black theme to current blue theme
2. Community feature introduced
3. Polls feature introduced
4. Points for many activities introduced which are not available earlier
5. Lot of modules added on front-page as well as the left panel
6. User information page is added
7. Latest activity introduced
8. My Points page introduced where you can view and track your points
9. Few help pages added
10. New sections/categories in articles were introduced based on members feedback
11. New categories introduced in forums

And last but not the least, huge number of articles are added and are adding. :)

-Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

@Maverick

You forgot to mention the count of members.
Members and Articles are the real asset of our website.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Absolutely correct. I am writing the same thing in another post so missed here. Anyway, I am just repeating the same here.

- 1000 members added in last four weeks
- 500 articles added in last two weeks

And not to forgot,

Over 1800 posts made on forums in the last 4 weeks
Over 600 comments made on articles in the last one month.

-Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yeah maverick we are growing wide and huge. Great contribution from all members.
Congrats!!

We have made a new milestone.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Yes Jobin my concentration is only to get approved from adsense revenue sharing thats why I am trying to get new members to join this site an trying to give much more time to make this site No-1
ya,we will definitely get adsense approval soon if we work constantly..

I am anxiously waiting for getting approved from adsense Earning so that i can make handsome earning from Internet
I have limited net usage per month,still i came to boddunan whenever possible to make my contribution.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.