how human brain is protected from injuries

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sarala....you were absent for a few days and returned back with packet of Biology questions :woohoo:
What happened to you? Have you gone for any Biological preparation classes?

Skull is a good protector of brain. But I think meningitis fluid protects brain from shocks.... :unsure:

Meera sandhu
I agree with Sandhya. Brain lies inside skull. Skull protects the internal organs of the head.
Sarala....you were absent for a few days and returned back with packet of Biology questions :woohoo:

Skull is a good protector of brain. But I think meningitis fluid protects brain from shocks.... :unsure:

Sorry..I would like to correct sandhya here...Meningitis is not the fluid..Meningitis is the diseases due to inflammation of meninges (covering of brain).
Our brain is protected by the skull and outer lining of brain.There is fluid called as cerebrospinal fluid which flows between these meninges and other layers of brain which protect us from anykind of shock.

Sorry..I would like to correct sandhya here...Meningitis is not the fluid..Meningitis is the diseases due to inflammation of meninges (covering of brain).
Our brain is protected by the skull and outer lining of brain.There is fluid called as cerebrospinal fluid which flows between these meninges and other layers of brain which protect us from anykind of shock.

Thank you Sheetal.....actually, I tried to quote it from my school memory.
Yes, now I remember it's cerebrospinal fluid not meninges fluid :P

Meera sandhu
This is very simple query that skull protects our brain and Sheetal explained about the disease.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Our brain is protected through the tough layers of bones, therefore safe from most of the injuries unless they are too severe to brake the protection lair.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Nothing happend dear. I didnt attended any classes. Today while reading paper I read these questions and I got an idea to post those questions in discussion, so that our forum section will get bit rating and become interesting

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Nice question fired by sarala, even I havent know that some fluid also protects the brain.
Human Brain must be protect mostly from stress and over excitment.It is a most important part of a body.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.