Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes i too have something in my life which i miss a lot and earlier i didnt valued it.i felt sad for it. :)

a.s.
That's absolutely true sandhya and it's man's nature too. What they have is unseen by them unless they miss it's absence. I too feel very sad, missing my college day's and special friends whose presence is not possible now. :unsure:

I completely agree with the point, about loving people in his/her absence, that has been shared here.
Thank you said by: Rajani K
I miss sandhya now in boddunan. She is a very valuable member. Who created history of boddunan

I will post some interesting threads though I can't remain active

Meera sandhu
I miss sandhya now in boddunan. She is a very valuable member. Who created history of boddunan

I will post some interesting threads though I can't remain active

But nowadays I am really missing you Sarala :( :( :(

Meera sandhu
yes there are many such things that i missed later on earlier i hate them or was irritated by them but now i miss them like hell but i know i cant get them back..thats why it is said value things before you lose them.. :( :(

a.s.
I am missing Sandhya today in forums.
Sandhya please come on forums.
Its a order to you by your chetta.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I am missing Sandhya today in forums.
Sandhya please come on forums.
Its a order to you by your chetta.

she will come but first we need justice and even im quitting forum just this week im here else i wont.from monday i wont.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.