Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ha ha.. SJ.. Good way to get some credits by your own..lol
credits? no this is friendship i know suny is not well these days that's why he is talking like this.:)
Not well means by health or some other?!

I am not saying in that terms. Ignore it.. He he..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I don't know, what i am. But i try to be honest with every person around me. Some time i have to face problems for my honesty. But its ok, i cant leave my habbit.
I don't know, what i am. But i try to be honest with every person around me. Some time i have to face problems for my honesty. But its ok, i cant leave my habbit.

Never mind people who do not understand you for their self interest. As long as you are within rules. There is nothing wrong.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Only straight paths are filled with stones and thorns not the easiest ones....so never mind that. We should never do things, which we can't feel comfort :)

Meera sandhu
I don't think even a single person exists in this world who says....I am not good

I think everyone is good to some one. :cheer:

Vinu

Its OK one must not leave honesty as somewhere it will benefit us. :) I know in this world one cannot be successful by being honest only but God sees it and reward us for our being honest. :)
It depends from person to person but certainly I have not betrayed anyone
It depends from person to person but certainly I have not betrayed anyone

That's good that you have not betrayed anyone.I think you are a good person. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.