The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Aniyathi seeing your child photo my son is saying that it is his photo when he was a child.I am loughing....

But my girl couldn't identify her photo...asking me, is it appoos? (My brother's kid of same age)

Don't worry, she would pick up her mother's identifying ability very soon!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6643]}

Can't understand

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6675]}{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6644]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6651]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6656]}
[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:
I have changed again and hope you will like this one. Ha ha ha...

This is nice one i think you love wild animals and we should love them they are our liabilities. [/quote]

Liabilities or assets???? Please decide!! :evil: :dry: :huh: :ohmy: :silly:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have changed again and hope you will like this one. Ha ha ha...

This is nice one i think you love wild animals and we should love them they are our liabilities.

Liabilities or assets???? Please decide!! :evil: :dry: :huh: :ohmy: :silly:[/quote] anything you may say but the important thing is they must be taken care by us.:)
[quote]Change back it to your face[/quote]
I am giving pose to shoot some new and then I will change.You will see my new look.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]Change back it to your face

I am giving pose to shoot some new and then I will change.You will see my new look.[/quote]
With new cooling glass????? :P
Now fix a red one...it will really look nice :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
hi everyone im back again after my exams.but still cant stay active as i have my exams in june also.

a.s.
Welcome back baby. How was you examination?

examination was ok.not so good not so bad.but felt that i should work more and more on general knowledge and should improve my speed by speed tests.

a.s.

examination was ok.not so good not so bad.but felt that i should work more and more on general knowledge and should improve my speed by speed tests.

I was really missing you. Happy to see you back :P

Meera sandhu

examination was ok.not so good not so bad.but felt that i should work more and more on general knowledge and should improve my speed by speed tests.[/quote]
Now practice more and work hard as the next will be good.This is an Order...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.