Dear friends Today i got a mail from some one and she has requested me to send her a mail so that she will send me her photographs and we will have a good relation.
all these are fake they will send you a emotional story and will ask for your bank details

so never ever reply such type of message and avoid these messages

I have attached the mail link

http://www.boddunan.com/community/inbox/read.html?msgid=457
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Soubhagya,

That is absolutely correct. I have also got the message from her and removed it immediately and banner her account.

And btw.. the link you have posted is your inbox link and it will open to you only :) .

-Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

http://www.boddunan.com/community/read.html?msgid=457.
Now I have removed inbox and it can be opened easily
Seems the link is broken. Can you check it once.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hello Dear.
My name is Miss miracle i saw your profile today at (www.boddunan.com) and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
miracle.
(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life
( This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
please reply me with my email address.
Hi Das,
Let us know the user by reporting such users profile and we will take the further actions.
Actually me too got such mail, I thought its a new member want to make friends... I have replies but not with my pics.

Yeah please think before making a further move in such cases. You can report it if you have a doubt.

And yeah das, Inbox messages are private so other members cannot see those messages.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Atul do not reply them .
Once I had replied then she send me a emotion story and wants to transfer 1 million dollar to my account Then I understood what they want actually.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.