The topic is locked.
Most of the people don't drink milk when they get mature. :evil: They don't drink it may be it does not taste good but they forget that milk is high source of protein and calcium :whistle: and one should drink at least one glass a day.I drink it daily :whistle: .What about you? :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I dont drink milk even I dont like the smell of milk it makes me vomting sensation.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Not at all! It's good for kids, pregnant ladies and feeding mothers. Otherwise, it will help only to increase body weight. Better option would be tea, coffee or curd. What you say? ;)

Meera sandhu
I dont drink milk even I dont like the smell of milk it makes me vomting sensation.

I knew it most of the people will say this that they don't like the taste and smell so they don't drink it. :laugh:

Then why do you drink tea? Milk is added in it. :evil:
Not at all! It's good for kids, pregnant ladies and feeding mothers. Otherwise, it will help only to increase body weight. Better option would be tea, coffee or curd. What you say? ;)

Cow's milk don't increase fat but it sharpens mind. :) :whistle:

But it contains fat yaar...fat removed milk is really healthy, no doubt.....abundant source of calcium

Meera sandhu
I can drink milk only if something is mixed in it like milk masala or turmeric powder. I cannot drink plain milk since childhood. As milk is necessary for our body I prefer drinking it atleast half glass a day.

But it contains fat yaar...fat removed milk is really healthy, no doubt.....abundant source of calcium

i do drink milk two times a day and the day when i dont drink i use to say my mother that my leg is paining because today i didnt had milk and she says its psychological.but i dont drink cow's milk it smells,i drink buffalo's milk.
And who say that by drinking milk you become fat,i have this habit from childhood, come and see me i am trying to gain some weight from past few years but didnt gained yet. :( :(
lookingweight.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
Milk is ofcourse very nutritious , you get lot of calcium along with other vitamins. If someone is very conscious about gaining weight then they can try skimmed milk which is completely fat free.

i do drink milk two times a day and the day when i dont drink i use to say my mother that my leg is paining because today i didnt had milk and she says its psychological.but i dont drink cow's milk it smells,i drink buffalo's milk.
And who say that by drinking milk you become fat,i have this habit from childhood, come and see me i am trying to gain some weight from past few years but didnt gained yet. :( :(

Buffalo's milk....entammo

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6791]}
Don't worry...keep trying till you succeed... :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Even i also have the habit of drinking milk since childhood. :)

Try a glass of milk mixed with 1 spoon of honey daily may that will help you to gain weight. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.