how many page hits are we getting everyday ?

are we close to our target .. ??

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
jobin do you know what is our target?

I thinklike we never happy with our wishes so we should never think that we have reach at our target of page impression because we need lakh page impression everyday to get approved from adsense
jobin do you know what is our target?

I think like we never happy with our wishes so we should never think that we have reach at our target of page impression because we need lakh page impression everyday to get approved from adsense
I am sharing the weekely page views report for this month. Please see the attached file.

We are increasing day by day as per our goal. [file name=Analytics_www.pdf size=4990]http://boddunan.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/Analytics_www.pdf[/file]

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

where you have attached the file to view everyday page impression.

are you going to start a new forum for everyday page impression
php08NdRf (You do not have access to download this file.)
Sorry to miss that. See attached. [file name=Analytics_www-20090830.pdf size=20363]http://boddunan.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/Analytics_www-20090830.pdf[/file]

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick from which site you are getting this data or this Internal resource of Boddunan,

Actually from alexa I do not get the actual number of visitors and page impressions
We are tracking each and every page hit using Google Analytics.

yes google analytics is really helpful to analayse the site's credibility in deep.they give correct review.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.