The topic is locked.
Hello friends,

I dont know how to say this as i have spent great times with Boddunan and its members...

But, its time to say good bye.

I am really thankful to all of you for being supportive every time and wish you all the best to all !!! :)

Keep rocking !!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Abhishek,
I think you are a senior member of Boddunan. You have posted more than 2500 posts. Yet, I know you a little bit only. Why are you leaving?

Meera sandhu
Is there some thing special that would keep you away from this site? Or are you going to be too busy offline? Anyway if you you have decided finally, I must wish you well. Have a nice time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What is the reason for leaving the site?
Anyways all the best and have a great time...
Yes sir everyone want to know that what is the reason for your isolation . Might be you got your dream job.If yes then good luck for that.We will miss you alot.
Abhisek you are saying that you are going,It is your decision.You should say the reason. If it is good for your any dream project then we would congrat you.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Hi abhishek i understand and respect your decision even i am also sailing on the same boat i am also not willing much to be online on any sites.I am getting bored to sit in front of computer writing and talking to the friends.Moreover sometime i don't like online people attitude which irritates me and always feel me like why i am being there.I don't know till when i will be there online.But that's one of the reason i have decreased my online participation mostly on the forums these days. :(
Abhishek there may be any reason for your decision. But we all remember you and we wish you good luck and we pray for you have success and alot of happiness in your life. You are always welcome to work in boddunan there is nothing like that that as you said good bye and you should not come and all such things. whenever you feel to join and work you can work

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Abhisek anytime any moment you can log in and will get us.Visit when you will get time.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I don't know what prompted you to take this decision but I have to respect it and you have all my very best wishes! Good bye!
Will it be like my good bye message? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.