Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now Pranab Mukherjee and P.A. Sangma are the two candidates. Hence, opinion should be given about merit/ demerits of these two only.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Now Pranab Mukherjee and P.A. Sangma are the two candidates. Hence, opinion should be given about merit/ demerits of these two only.

Right Gulshan! But some members simply do not bother to read the first and the most important post so there replies are totally off base and unrelated to the topic!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
as per day to day competition .... sonia gandhi is the best one

Mathi, aren't you reading the previous discussions related to the topic???? I would strongly suggest that you do so or else your posts are completely way off base and not related to the topic..Regarding this topic, Sonia is and was never considered for the role of President so where did you dig up her name???

kalyani....COOOL... its not that meaning ..dont hurry ....each and every action done by her wish ...why she unnecessarily trying to create such a situation......I dont like to give literal answer. :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

hope you understood :) :) :) :) :)

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
A citizen has no choice to exercise as he has no vote in Presidential election. The President will be elected by Electoral college consisting of elected members of parliament and state legislatures. Presently, no political party or alliance is strong enough to get own candidate elected on its own. Hence, efforts for consensus candidate. There appear chances of Pranab Mukherjee or Hamid Ansari.

Hamid Ansari is an intellectual with teaching background and currently he is Vice President of India. I favor elevating him as President.

I was not aware of Hamid Ansaris credentials since there is hardly anything being discussed about him .The only name you get to hear and see is Pranab Mukherji and Sanghma..It hardly matters who is the president since they have very limited powers and are puppets in the hands of the ruling party at the center.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I firmly believe that our next 14th President would be Mr. Pranav Mukherjee,the Bengali Babu.

Sangma,don't have that much support as Pranav has.

Want to make each day Accountable

as per day to day competition .... sonia gandhi is the best one

Mathi, aren't you reading the previous discussions related to the topic???? I would strongly suggest that you do so or else your posts are completely way off base and not related to the topic..Regarding this topic, Sonia is and was never considered for the role of President so where did you dig up her name???

kalyani....COOOL... its not that meaning ..dont hurry ....each and every action done by her wish ...why she unnecessarily trying to create such a situation......I dont like to give literal answer. :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

hope you understood :) :) :) :) :)

Mathi, I understand that you do not like to give literal answers, I already derived that from most of your posts, but you have to udnerstand the difference between serious discussions and fun topics, this topic falls in the serious discussions category so it is expected that you read all posts and really understand the gist of the discussion before posting your own reply. Anything other than that, just for being cool, is not accepted!

And I am a cool person if everyone sticks to the rules here! I trust you understand this and comply with it for all discussions!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Mathi
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.