I don't know what CBI is doing but its been very serious the girl who was brutly murdered at her home while sleeping along with her parents in the adjacent room could not get the justice for over 3 years. :evil: Is our police is so weak in investigation that they could not catch those who killed her or our system is so much corrupted that they know who those people are but are not arresting them. :evil: Its bit surprising as well as shame for us that we are living in the world where we are not safe even in our homes and someone can barge in the house and kill us without getting caught by anyone. :evil: :angry: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Last news her mother was arrested but still now the murderer is not detected.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Hope they will take another 3~4 years to know it :evil: but that's for sure culprit will come in front of the public. :)
[quote]RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:

Hope they will take another 3~4 years to know it but that's for sure culprit will come in front of the public. [/quote]
Let us hope so.

I think the final decision will come quickly. As the mother is arrested,the police will have a long conversation with mother and she could reveal the truth.

Want to make each day Accountable

But the question is if her mother knows the truth then why she was not asked for the truth when Arooshi was killed.Why they let her escape so easily? :evil:
But the question is if her mother knows the truth then why she was not asked for the truth when Arooshi was killed.Why they let her escape so easily? :evil:

Money can do wonders, there would still be no result. Only they shall go through the motions and nothing will happen in the end.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is more a matter an issue of clever design of culprits. Both parents are under arrest. The matter is sun judice. Law takes its own course. Also, this is not a matter of social or national importance. This is a matter of crime in a wealthy family. May be this was honor killing. The parents being doctors must be aware of forensic science and so took all precautions against detection of crime.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

[quote]This is more a matter an issue of clever design of culprits. Both parents are under arrest. The matter is sun judice. Law takes its own course. Also, this is not a matter of social or national importance. This is a matter of crime in a wealthy family. May be this was honor killing. The parents being doctors must be aware of forensic science and so took all precautions against detection of crime.[/quote]
That means her parents may be main culprit.

I still can't believe parents killed her.....
Some unsolved puzzles puzzle us a lot....... :sick:

Meera sandhu
This is more a matter an issue of clever design of culprits. Both parents are under arrest. The matter is sun judice. Law takes its own course. Also, this is not a matter of social or national importance. This is a matter of crime in a wealthy family. May be this was honor killing. The parents being doctors must be aware of forensic science and so took all precautions against detection of crime.

Sir do you believe so?

Why are they not conducting narcotic test? Any reason?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.