Onscreen beauties are many from Madhubala to Ash.
Who is your personal favourite? Also share the best screen appearance of that actress.
I also want to know, in which films actresses were presented most beautiful on screen. Do quote some :)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Who is your personal favourite? Also share the best screen appearance of that actress.
I also want to know, in which films actresses were presented most beautiful on screen. Do quote some :)

As ever old is Gold i still like Madhuri Dixit among All.She has endless Beauty....... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

As ever old is Gold i still like Madhuri Dixit among All.She has endless Beauty....... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I think she looks best in Saajan and Hum apke hain kaun...we really love her. What's your opinion?

Meera sandhu

I think she looks best in Saajan and Hum apke hain kaun...we really love her. What's your opinion?

hmm madhuri dixit is awsome.but i like kajol.

a.s.
What about Ash, Hema malini, Rekha, Sridevi.....
Actually, many South Indian heroines have ruled Bollywood...except Madhu and madhuri

Meera sandhu
Actually, many South Indian heroines have ruled Bollywood...except Madhu and madhuri

aish and sridevi are marvellous.hawa hawai by sridevi ji.really good.no words for her.

a.s.
My favorite is Zeenat Amaan. Her movies include Roti, kapada aur Makaan, Hara Rama hare Krishna, Dharam Veer.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

My favorite is Zeenat Amaan. Her movies include Roti, kapada aur Makaan, Hara Rama hare Krishna, Dharam Veer.

Can you share in which movie you liked her most?
I liked Yaadom ki baaraat ...particularly that 'chura liya' song

Meera sandhu

I liked her more in Roti kapada aur Makaan. She had good songs in the movie. Next is Hare Krishna Hare ram in which title song is well played by her.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

I liked her more in Roti kapada aur Makaan. She had good songs in the movie. Next is Hare Krishna Hare ram in which title song is well played by her.

She looks so beautiful in "Do labzom ki" of great gambler. Isn't it?
Perhaps I like the song very much. So, I really loved her expressions and screen presence

Meera sandhu

aish and sridevi are marvellous.hawa hawai by sridevi ji.really good.no words for her.

Ash looks best in Hum dil de chuke sanam...no doubt. I loved her in Taal and Devdas too. Partial credit goes to director and creative team too, for the presentation of an artist.

Sridevi's best is Chandini...no doubt...Actually, it brought a trend of Chiffon sarees

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.