The topic is locked.
Why women fear of Cockroaches?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I fear not only cock roach..but millipede, centipedes and any type of insects. Actually I don't fear cockroaches....yet I feel irritated with its approach. I have dissected many at my college classes.....PDC

Meera sandhu
Even me to fear of many insects especially cockroaches. but i have noticed most of the girls are fear of cockroaches.

Even me to fear of many insects especially cockroaches. but i have noticed most of the girls are fear of cockroaches.

My brother too :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I don't know if he has changed now....
He will be seen nowhere if a cockroach comes in that area :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
i also fear cockroaches and many other insects too.and the smell of cockroah is so bad that you cant resist it.it looks very bad and especially those flying cockroaches.i throw water on them.

a.s.
I also fear cockroaches, reptilian, insects etc. This is not gender specific. Many women do not fear these and so they choose Biology and zoology in college.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Even me to if a cockroach i see, i stop doing anything and i move from the room or i keep any box on it . so that it won't me. Later my mom will look after it

I also fear cockroaches, reptilian, insects etc. This is not gender specific. Many women do not fear these and so they choose Biology and zoology in college.

My mother too...actually she kills every insect hiding inside home...such a brave lady....I will flee :P

Meera sandhu
Even me to if a cockroach i see, i stop doing anything and i move from the room or i keep any box on it . so that it won't me. Later my mom will look after it

ha ha..
why can't you use hit???

Some days before I broke a nice new clay pot, when I take it outside from the shelf seeing a cockroach :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I think ever men fear from this animal. But they never show it in public, because this is not fashionable for men.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My mother too...actually she kills every insect hiding inside home...such a brave lady....I will flee :P

My mother also never fear about cockroaches. She will kills all :cheer:

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.