Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes I agreed with this. :) :) :) They need experience , service , and somebody needs higher studies. More over they may afraid to demand their salary because of lac of knowledge and qualification. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Transfer and all those things will be disturbed them, so they are adjusted and well settled there.

I agree that some of the teachers prefer to work in private school than in a Government school because of the transfer issue.However, I don't agree to your statement that they might be afraid due to lack of knowledge and qualification. If a teacher does not have the required knowledge or qualification to teach students of a particular level, I doubt if he/she would be selected as a teacher in the first case. In this competitive world, the school management cannot take the risk of selecting teachers who doesn't have the required qualification. For it would reflect in the way he/ she is teaching. Teachers who doesn't teach properly would mean bad bussiness for the school in future.I have noticed that parents are never afraid to pay high fees if a school has good teachers.
personally, I feel that it is all a case of supply and demand. Nowadays, there are many educated people who have finished Masters but are still unemployed. Since, teaching is a respected job. so, many are willing to be a teacher for less salary.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Ya you are right but i think private teacher is better than government teachers.........
NO Asha private teaches will have good salaries but they wont have freedom like government teachers.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

yes I agreed with this. :) :) :) They need experience , service , and somebody needs higher studies. More over they may afraid to demand their salary because of lac of knowledge and qualification. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Transfer and all those things will be disturbed them, so they are adjusted and well settled there.

I agree that some of the teachers prefer to work in private school than in a Government school because of the transfer issue.However, I don't agree to your statement that they might be afraid due to lack of knowledge and qualification. If a teacher does not have the required knowledge or qualification to teach students of a particular level, I doubt if he/she would be selected as a teacher in the first case. In this competitive world, the school management cannot take the risk of selecting teachers who doesn't have the required qualification. For it would reflect in the way he/ she is teaching. Teachers who doesn't teach properly would mean bad bussiness for the school in future.I have noticed that parents are never afraid to pay high fees if a school has good teachers.
personally, I feel that it is all a case of supply and demand. Nowadays, there are many educated people who have finished Masters but are still unemployed. Since, teaching is a respected job. so, many are willing to be a teacher for less salary.

I want to add something more.
No teacher will be admitted in schools without BEd degree(except IT). So, no one should say private teachers are not qualified!!!

Meera sandhu
But not now with out BED also there are many teachers in schools.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.