Export is a field in which career opportunities exist. Similarly import too could be a very profitable activity.But this international trade requires a lot of basics. Boddunan members can share a lot of knowledge about certain products which are of international standard and available in their respective local areas to find foreign buyers and sellers.Share your views!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are many shoe exporters in Agra. There is also scope for selling other leather products, handicraft items, hand woven carpets.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There are so many items exported from India and I am looking for more responses! Thanks Gulshanji!
In kerala, since it's a land of coconut, coir products have high market!! They are included in exports too, which earns a lot of profit too!!! But I don't know much details.

Meera sandhu
In kerala, since it's a land of coconut, coir products have high market!! They are included in exports too, which earns a lot of profit too!!! But I don't know much details.

Collect more information about them. It has a huge overseas market. To my knowledge there is separate institution named as Coir Board of India acting as the facilitator! Apart from coir , some spices too are exported from Kerala!

Collect more information about them. It has a huge overseas market. To my knowledge there is separate institution named as Coir Board of India acting as the facilitator! Apart from coir , some spices too are exported from Kerala!

Yes, pepper, cardamon, cinnamon etc. Western ghats....... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Earlier Kerala was no.1 exporter of pepper in the whole world. Many foreigners came here in search of pepper and other spices. But now, it has lost its position in the world market as many other countries are also cultivating pepper now!!! Yet, pepper exports is not bad!!

Meera sandhu
There are export promotion councils for most of the products exported. You may get list of export promotion councils for all products. In case, you are interested in any particular commodity, contact the concerned export promotion council for any help or guidance.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Kerala Coir board is there to promote Coir products in Kerala and abroad!!

Meera sandhu
Once I thought of starting an export business and for that purpose I did a diploma from an export promotion council ( CAPEXIL).
Once I thought of starting an export business and for that purpose I did a diploma from an export promotion council ( CAPEXIL).

Then why didn't you move forward?

Meera sandhu

Then why didn't you move forward?

It just did no take off. But I still believe it is a very prospective and lucrative line of activity.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.