The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There were images of U.S. astronaut landing on moon. Earlie Russina vehicle Lunakhod has landed on moon. There appears no reason to disbelieve the American claim.

But images can be made fake.
Also, why can't they go now and make a live telecast on TV to break all those rumors?
Also, why all persons related with that journey died within 1 year?

Fake, fake and fake! Where is the proof that those were fakes!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7905]}
There were images of U.S. astronaut landing on moon. Earlie Russina vehicle Lunakhod has landed on moon. There appears no reason to disbelieve the American claim.

Also, why can't they go now and make a live telecast on TV to break all those rumors?

Its a longlived controversy that has never been proved but one claim that I often read about is that the flag in the pictures from the moon looks like it is fluttering in the wind whereas on moon there is no wind! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Its a longlived controversy that has never been proved but one claim that I often read about is that the flag in the pictures from the moon looks like it is fluttering in the wind whereas on moon there is no wind! :blink:

Absolutely yes....what else is needed to prove that they are just fake videos and photos!!!

In that book I read, man can never land their space shuttle there. Reasons were also given. Let me try if I can get that book back :blink:

Meera sandhu
Discussion is not completed yet. Do you believe man landed moon?????

Meera sandhu

I am not a scientist, so can't really say or predict.

I could guess, that yes, Man has landed on Moon.

Want to make each day Accountable

Its really tough to say but all facts say that man actually landed on moon.Only Neil Armstrong know if he landed on moon or some studio. :woohoo:

Its really tough to say but all facts say that man actually landed on moon.Only Neil Armstrong know if he landed on moon or some studio. :woohoo:

Rakesh Sharma was also the Indian to go up and he would also know that he landed or moon or not.

Rakesh Sharma was also the Indian to go up and he would also know that he landed or moon or not.

I doubt if he reached moon or not. :blink: :woohoo:

Sir, you would had remember or saw that clip, when Indira Gandhi asked Rakesh Sharma, how India looks from up from the Moon?

He is the first Indian to go to space, but never to moon.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.