Today morning, I was just enjoying the backyard natural scenery when two birds fly and sit in front of me. It was because of a piece of bread crumb. It was already soaked in yesterday's rain.
I saw, one bird started eating it. I could see the other bird communicating with it in some unknown language. Then I saw, the first bird stop eating and what was inside its beak, it started putting inside the second one's mouth. What a lovely scene!!!! :)
The second bird could have eat those already soaked bread pieces. Yet, it want her mate to feed her.
I just called my husband and asked him, "Can we love each other like this with this much intensity???????"
Am asking you same question.......Can we love each other like animals????
Then why bad men are compared to animals?
then who is great...man or animals???? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh ho, the onset of monsoon has brought the epitome of romance before you!

Well, One thing Sandhya, Humans are far more better than animals and birds in aspect of communication, living, etc; yet we always compare ourself to animal or birds....firstly it is not right to compare one species to a completely different species !

Animals have pre-defined instincts which enable them to perform their responsibilities with much ease like building a nest, mating, teaching young ones,etc We humans have advanced instincts ...yet we are lazy to adapt to it!

Sandhya, your husband loves you more than the birds you watched, thats why you are living peacefully together all these years.............

Swetha Shenoy
It's your answer.
Let us wait for more!!!
It's sure Swetha, rain brings a lot of romance in me!!! Also, am rewriting my novel now!!!! ha ha

Meera sandhu
We have two hands and we can use it.Why like a bird?Ha ha ha. :lol:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
We have two hands and we can use it.Why like a bird?Ha ha ha. :lol:

What a funny answer!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
yes, there are great lovers in human beings also. Who look after their love like these birds.For example, myself. If i have a husband i will surely feed him food with my hands

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, there are great lovers in human beings also. Who look after their love like these birds.For example, myself. If i have a husband i will surely feed him food with my hands

Just see it as symbolic yaar!!!! :P :P :P
Who is more sincere in relations, humans or animals? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7916]}

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
both human and animals are sincere in the relation ship dear. we cannot justify like that

Animals are great when compared with Humnas they had no shy just like men. They dont think as like us.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Once i took determination with god that i will feel rice mixed with milk to a black color dog. So i went in search of black dog.I found it in some slum area. There i place the box with milk mix rise and called the dog. the dog started having it. suddenly some one moved on the road so the dog left and went some distance. In the mean while another dog which is in brown color has came and started having remaining rice. when the black dog came there. this brown dog left the box and went way. this is really so strange that they both are respecting each other. If we take the same situation with the human being what we do, we will through the box or we will scold the other person.

Actually this determination i took for getting job. I got answer from god that if i do this i will definitely get job.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.