How to develop or Improve positive attitude in us and remove negativity and negative thoughts from mind. How to be positive?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
First thing needed is 'feeling of worth of ourselves'.
'Hum kise se kum nahi' hai yaar.....It will always prompt you to remain positive, positive thoughts and being happy.
Also, never blindly follow others or others' opinion. We should have the ability to identify good and bad. Keep away from bad and discouraging ones!!!!! :evil:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: sarala
Stop saying or thing 'I can't'. Instead, think and say 'I shall' 'I can'. This will bring a positive attitude.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

By thinking positively we can build up the positive attitude.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Good....one.... Accept first......

Be a helping tendency .....

Think before speak.......

Be a smiling face....more will continue..later :) :) :) :)

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
First sit in a comfortable position in any room.Close your eyes.Now think about what you want? Visualize what you would get as a final result? because that is what your ultimate goal.Visualize that same thing in your mind,which you want? Assume that you got that result or goal is achieved.

Do this again and again.What it will do is that these things will develop in you subconscious mind and you will get it what you want.

I had my experience and i got.

Just note that when you ask from the god,be specific.
Example: I want a Car,Honda City in 2012 year of red color.

Want to make each day Accountable

Sasi how to develop positive thinking is the thread theme here. so explain answer more clearly please

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

To remove Negative thoughts and to bring Positive Thoughts is not in the hand of others.We only have to solve this problem.
You have to see which are your negative thoughts,and you have to try to forget those thoughts from your mind.
Think Good.Don't concentrate on wrong things.
Automatically negative thoughts will be removed from your life.

By doing meditation also we can be positive. So now a days many are doing meditation.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

By doing meditation also we can be positive. So now a days many are doing meditation.

Yes,meditation brings new life in our body and tells us that yes we can do everything.

if we think positive we can be positive and if we think negative then our thoughts will be negative.so we must throw negative thoughts from our inside.we will be happy in life.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.