Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ram shwetha is active but not participating in forums. I am seeing her daily online here.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

My take on this entire issue is that enough dust has been kicked over some highly unfortunate developments. It's time for introspection as to if we are acting in the larger interest of the site. In all my posts in regard to this I have appealed for calm to restore normalcy. I once again appeal to members to refrain from doing anything which generates acrimony and disharmony! Please!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8008]}
My take on this entire issue is that enough dust has been kicked over some highly unfortunate developments. It's time for introspection as to if we are acting in the larger interest of the site. In all my posts in regard to this I have appealed for calm to restore normalcy. I once again appeal to members to refrain from doing anything which generates acrimony and disharmony! Please!

Thank you Chinmoy!! I hope your words will be enough for others to stop raising any more dust!! This is one reason why I keep telling you to be a moderator here!!! :) :) :) Although you never listen to me!! :cheer:
5_1_124_2012-06-25.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
000203EB_2012-06-25.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

Thank you Chinmoy!! I hope your words will be enough for others to stop raising any more dust!! This is one reason why I keep telling you to be a moderator here!!! :) :) :) Although you never listen to me!! :cheer:

Thanks Kalyani and with this I would also appeal to Sandhya to start afresh! We can never be slaves of the past! We just can't afford to be. I know both of you and also know how cordial your relations have been with Kalyani! Please come back - show the true Boddunan spirit!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8011]}
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Thanks Kalyani and with this I would also appeal to Sandhya to start afresh! We can never be slaves of the past! We just can't afford to be. I know both of you and also know how cordial your relations have been with Kalyani! Please come back - show the true Boddunan spirit!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8012]}
yes,Arjun, I am busy in my work but occasionally have a peek at the forums

I donot talk much, hence i dont reply to all forums;if need arises, i do reply based on experiece :)

Thanks Chinmoy ji and Gulshan ji for your words along with Kalyani's backup...

so finally chinmoyji is not leaving the forums I hope!!!!!!!!!!

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I am also requesting to sandhya to start again.Forget about the past and do something new.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8012]}

Again another blame against me....... :evil: :evil:

Now do you think I will stay here??? No person with self respect can stay here hearing another negative word here. Now also I have one word to say to admin, even moderators can't misuse their power in a wrong way and can't use harsh words in forum. Rules are rules and are applicable for everyone!!!!! If Moderators can't control their own words, how can they control a forum :evil:

I was the person who increased Kalyani's karma from 85 to 86 two weeks before. Several times I tried to give her, but couldn't give since it's not at all possible to give within 6 hours and she, available only for half hour or so.
In the name of God and my family, am promising, I have never deduced Kalyani's karma.

I want to use it for a good cause and since only 3 can be given a day, I only use it in a positive way. If I also do the same way with my power, like she has done with hers, then what's the difference between we two????? You tell me.

Now nothing can stop me here.

Before leaving, I want to say one thing to Kalyani. I am 4-5 years younger than you. Yet I want to give you an advice......admitting your mistakes place you one more step ahead and never feel bad or small, if you have to do so...because faults can occur from anyone.....sometimes due to over emotion or due to misunderstandings. Yet, it gives us a lot of peace rather than keeping it as a stone inside mind!!!!!!
Hoping you understand at least this time. I am not staying here and it's only my decision to leave.

I have one more task here......perhaps my last post!!!!!!! I want to do it very soon.

I am not waiting for admin's reply. I am taking a break. Yet, if I feel I want to join or want a help from you people, I won't hesitate. Promise!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
Since i was absent for last couple of days I missed some conversation here and also I didnt understood why Sandhya is leaving the forum. I understand that Chinmoyjee has some other priorities and hence he cannot manage to be active in forum but I dont understand why sandhya is doing this.

I hope sandhya join u too and me back soon..
Yes I also want to join sandhya back in forums. To get a new look to forums.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.