Even the most intense love is expressed in tears. Isn't it?

Can you people find any one above it?
Try ...try...and keep trying!!!! :P :P :P :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8055]}
chemicus17_2012-06-29.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sometimes,the journey people do to get to their goal,is of so hard that when they reach to their Goal,the tears automatically falls from our eyes. :)

Want to make each day Accountable

Tears of joy are not artificial. So, these express feeling intensely. However, crocodile tears differ.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes tears express our true emotions i remember when i took my kids in my hands for the first time tears automatically came out of my eyes that was true emotion of happiness as i could not able to express it words or action and when it became excess it came out of my eyes. :)
Yes tears express our true emotions i remember when i took my kids in my hands for the first time tears automatically came out of my eyes that was true emotion of happiness as i could not able to express it words or action and when it became excess it came out of my eyes. :)

So...you cry for joys, not for sadness :cheer: :P :P :P

Now only I understood :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
tears when comes in joy are most precious as they are for something which is very valuable for our life.

a.s.

So...you cry for joys, not for sadness :cheer: :P :P :P

Now only I understood :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No there is a difference tears of sadness and joy is different. :laugh:
yes, there is difference in tears of job and tears of sadness.

Actually human bust out their emotions of happiness and sadness through tears

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sarala... actually it's a part of a hot discussion going on between me and Sanjeev, in one of your recently started threads :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Sarala... actually it's a part of a hot discussion going on between me and Sanjeev, in one of your recently started threads :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sarala then just look whowill win?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ok sandhya please tell me which thread is it?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.