Do you think Rahul Gandhi can become PM of India if he brings black money back? Here is the link:-
http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/rahul-gandhi-can-be-prime-minister-if-he-brings-black-money-back-baba-ramdev-244977?h_also_see
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Baba Ramdev suffers from monomania. This is a disease that disables an individual from thinking about anything except the one he is obsessed with.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

He should stick to his Yoga classes.However, I feel that Rahul Gandhi may not be worse than many other politicians...there is very little choice as of now within the congress party if it came to power !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I don't mind Rahul or any one for that matter becomes our prime minister provided he/she brings black money back.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Friends bringing black money back to our country is quite impossible. Regarding Rahul Gandhi's PMship, it is totally doubtful.
Friends bringing black money back to our country is quite impossible. Regarding Rahul Gandhi's PMship, it is totally doubtful.

Right move in direction of curbing black money and its outflow can be checked. But it will be a fallacy to pinpoint this as the only cause of all problems and the only remedy for every disease.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

As long as the very agencies which are supposed to unearth black money have a permanent stake in it - any progress in this direction is mere wishful thinking. I am sure the scenario is unlikely to change for the better - bring in any number of Ghandis!!
As long as the very agencies which are supposed to unearth black money have a permanent stake in it - any progress in this direction is mere wishful thinking. I am sure the scenario is unlikely to change for the better - bring in any number of Ghandis!!

I agree totally! Unless the Indian politics is able to look beyond the Gandhi family, there is little to hope for in the future!! As to the credentials of Rahul Gandhi being a prime minister, he does not qualify, if ever he becomes the PM, that would be the worst disaster!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I won't offer any comments as to the wisdom of rolling out the carpet to Mr.Gandhi. But facts speak for themselves! Congress has fared disastrously in any elections spearheaded by him! About replication of Gandhi family - now it's a sick one. We have all kinds of families. Now Mr.Pranab Mukherjee's family is trying to spread wings. What I read in the newspapers that his eldest son who was a Sail General Manager the other day and became an MLA.,now wants his father's seat and his wife would contest for the MLA seat!! Long live these Great Families!!
I won't offer any comments as to the wisdom of rolling out the carpet to Mr.Gandhi. But facts speak for themselves! Congress has fared disastrously in any elections spearheaded by him! About replication of Gandhi family - now it's a sick one. We have all kinds of families. Now Mr.Pranab Mukherjee's family is trying to spread wings. What I read in the newspapers that his eldest son who was a Sail General Manager the other day and became an MLA.,now wants his father's seat and his wife would contest for the MLA seat!! Long live these Great Families!!

Great indeed ! We have these political clans all over India and it is drawing and attracting even those who had stayed away from it until now, sort of become the accepted political thing to do in India...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree!! The Yadav family has managed to clean out Bihar and wipe out any fragment of its sanity, now these other families are out to do the same to the entire nation. The Pawars are doing the same in Maharashtra! Why lag behind Bihar??? :angry: :angry: :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.