Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
india's future may be safe if we can bring back Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose as a leader.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
India's future has disappeared.No political leader can change it.All are under corruption.Lets see what Anna Hazare can do.

I am not sure if Anna will proceed further. Politics is not his field of action. He has dissolved his team.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

India's future has disappeared.No political leader can change it.All are under corruption.Lets see what Anna Hazare can do.

I am not sure if Anna will proceed further. Politics is not his field of action. He has dissolved his team.

YOu are absolutely right! I too strongly feel that things are out of control from his hands.. People should take it seriously as should not completely leave in his hands as after all we should consider his age... at this age if he is fight why others cannt?

YOu are absolutely right! I too strongly feel that things are out of control from his hands.. People should take it seriously as should not completely leave in his hands as after all we should consider his age... at this age if he is fight why others cannt?

Anna wanted to go Gandhi's way but Brits were more shameful than the current lot of politicians who have no value for peaceful and just demands.

Anna wanted to go Gandhi's way but Brits were more shameful than the current lot of politicians who have no value for peaceful and just demands.

There is no scope now for Gandhian type agitation. Hunger strike is nothing but blackmail. What is anna demand? Pass law as he wants. Is it for parliament to pass law according to genuine discussion or all MPs would succumb to blackmail of anna nd his coterie.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There is no scope now for Gandhian type agitation. Hunger strike is nothing but blackmail. What is anna demand? Pass law as he wants. Is it for parliament to pass law according to genuine discussion or all MPs would succumb to blackmail of anna nd his coterie.

Do you think any thing wrong with bringing a strong bill to keep corruption down or black money back to country from foreign banks? Why would MPs agree to such a demand that shows them naked in day light?

India's future is dark in the hands of political leader.Now a strong political party is needed to save India's future.We had lot of hope from Anna Hazare.But if others leader will let him survive in this field then only we can have hope.

Sharmistha Banerjee
India's future is dark in the hands of political leader.Now a strong political party is needed to save India's future.We had lot of hope from Anna Hazare.But if others leader will let him survive in this field then only we can have hope.

So you want 'strong' leader. Perhaps you considered Hazare 'strong'. Now you feel others will not let him 'survive'. One who cannot 'survive' is 'weak' and not 'strong'.

You need a 'strong' political party. But please remember that any party- strong or weak- will consist of Indian politicians. The kind of people you may have in mind cannot survive. Survival of fittest is rule. The current politicians- good or bad- are 'strong' enough to get your votes and rule. This is naked truth.

Real strength is with people. As long as they do not act, the status que will continue.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

So you want 'strong' leader. Perhaps you considered Hazare 'strong'. Now you feel others will not let him 'survive'. One who cannot 'survive' is 'weak' and not 'strong'.

You need a 'strong' political party. But please remember that any party- strong or weak- will consist of Indian politicians. The kind of people you may have in mind cannot survive. Survival of fittest is rule. The current politicians- good or bad- are 'strong' enough to get your votes and rule. This is naked truth.

Real strength is with people. As long as they do not act, the status que will continue.

No I don't think Anna ever wanted to enter into politics but he was only fighting to change the corrupt system of this country. Do you think Gandhi brought independence for this country, no this was other forces those made it happen like Bose and Bhagat singh and Brits were to leave many countries anyways.

No I don't think Anna ever wanted to enter into politics but he was only fighting to change the corrupt system of this country. Do you think Gandhi brought independence for this country, no this was other forces those made it happen like Bose and Bhagat singh and Brits were to leave many countries anyways.

Yes that's true! I hate Gandhi for agreeing whatever Jinna wanted... he was the main cause of present pakistan and indian relationship. I don't think Anna ji can ever want to enter politics as he know that he will have to act like puppet in the hands of his so called followers...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.