Hi friends.. I'm saranya.. This is my first forum post.. My sister recently passed her twelfth standard.. she belonged to the commerce stream.. she registered for CA-CPT, the entrance exam for CA. She cleared the exam with flying.. for A just passed out school girl with just two months coaching it is very difficult.. but we are very puzzled of how to continue her education with IPCC.. because CA offers varied options.. can anyone who knows suggest me with a good opinion??
Thanks for the replies in advance..

:-)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
She is good in her studies. She has choosen CA which is good course. Let her do that. She will get lots of job chances and opportunity in future with CA.
CA is very good course and it offers us plenty of good jobs. If she is well in her studies let her do the same course. :)

Vinu
I heard it is a very difficult course to pass out. But if we passed out more salary we can get.. Very good course.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
It is very good course and the opportunity for that course in India is more . Let her do it.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
my neighbour finished her CA and now she is earning more than 50000 for a month.

:S :S :S :S :S :S
7_2_210_2012-07-31.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
@Saranya

It's heartening to know your sister's success and my warm congrats and best wishes for her onward success. I won't go into the details of this professional course as all the relevant information is available in the Institute's official site but only add that this a very demanding course as a candidate passes through three different phases with three years' Articleship training. Unlike MBA there is no fixed term for this course and one's success would depend on plain hard work,discipline and dedication. the sooner he or she clears these exams,the better are the prospects. I know so many getting stuck in their exams! There are very challenging areas like finance,taxation and others in which one can easily establish oneself after becoming a C.A. Practical knowledge gained over a long time enables a C.A. to position himself or herself in the job market. Hope I have succeeded in giving a snapshot of it. All the very best to your sister!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8498]}
Earlier, in my childhood, I have heard many people saying, if you pass CA, job is 100% sure.
Now, in a 100% literate state like Kerala, am seeing a lot of CA people wandering around.....everywhere it's there.
Like any other degree, it depends upon the person how he make use of his opportunities.

Meera sandhu
Thankyou so much friends for all your replies..
I'm so happy to get so mnay positive replies..
I've never personally met any chartered accountant neither there is one person in my family.. So i just want to know if there are any pit falls that must be avoided or to be careful in pursuing CA..

:-)
CA is good. But nowadays many people are choosing it, than before. So, you need to struggle a little bit more than before, to get a placement.
0006_2012-08-01.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Just ask her to put her best foot forward. There is always a strong demand for meritorious performance. As I have already spoken about the need to be mindful in being very hard working,sincere and focused. Now CAs are getting very good overseas offers. She needs to be very professionally painstaking in her preparations and nothing should be left to chances. That's all about it!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8504]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.