The social issues raised by the much popular show of the Actor Amir Khan was followed by many strict actions taken by the government. Though I appreciate the actors great move but we are very much aware that these issues have prevailed in the society. Isn't it sad that that an actor was needed to jolt the government into action?

Live in the present :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The social issues raised by the much popular show of the Actor Amir Khan was followed by many strict actions taken by the government. Though I appreciate the actors great move but we are very much aware that these issues have prevailed in the society. Isn't it sad that that an actor was needed to jolt the government into action?

I think in life we need such jolts now and then ...people have very short memories and also are callous where other peoples distress and needs are concerned , more so the politicians of this country, who are a shameless lot...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

As celebraties are very popular, and these issues are pointed by them, government will be forced to take action on those issues

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Actually all popular persons get some importance and if they say many say same.So Govt takes some actions.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

it's not at all sad that an actor has done it.

Aamir is an actor second, but a citizen first. So, he has done the duty of a true citizen. I want to see like that :) :)

Meera sandhu
On 15th August a special episode will be telecast of Satyamev Joyate.don't forget to see.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Even I am also surprised because whatever Amir told in the serial was already there in our society and government took action when Amir criticized it, it seems that government was waiting someone like Amir to focus on such situation first. :evil:
On 15th August a special episode will be telecast of Satyamev Joyate.don't forget to see.

is it so?
Thanks for sharing.

So it's last episode is yet to come. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Even I am also surprised because whatever Amir told in the serial was already there in our society and government took action when Amir criticized it, it seems that government was waiting someone like Amir to focus on such situation first. :evil:

We all are aware of it. Yet no one come forward to make us remember those things.
The first step taken by Aamir...let us keep that candle...........and carry forward. At least, in our personal matters, we can take such changes...isn't it?
For example.....Dowry, girl child, discrimination towards poor........
Why can't we follow them in our lives. Thus let us make a small move from our side. Why should we wait for others?

Meera sandhu

We all are aware of it. Yet no one come forward to make us remember those things.
The first step taken by Aamir...let us keep that candle...........and carry forward. At least, in our personal matters, we can take such changes...isn't it?
Why can't we follow them in our lives. Thus let us make a small move from our side. Why should we wait for others?

But the question is why should we do it when Amir Khan said it why we need someone to enlighten us. :blink:

But the question is why should we do it when Amir Khan said it why we need someone to enlighten us. :blink:

does he told so? :blink: :blink: :blink: :silly: ;)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.