A trip to Palaruvi in the first sem BSc, A trip to Aathirapally waterfalls in the 5th sem Bsc and a trucking to Bhootapandy in the first sem PG.....that are my only memories of travels with friends. what about you? Do share some wonderful memories :) :) :) :)
Give preference to your college memories please :) :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That is such a good topic :) I cherish the trip to Mount Abu in Rajsthan in the 4th year of college and a trip to MP in the 2nd year as it was like one moment plan and the next moment leave for the destination! I remember how we made a number of excuses to get out of the college. :silly: :silly: That was the best trip I ever had. :)

Live in the present :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
i am hoping this matter is not discussed before.
If so, moderator can kindly lock it

Meera sandhu
I went with my friends on a picnic toRoopnarayanpur which is situated near bank of Damodar river.I really enjoyed the days with my friends.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I went with my friends on a picnic toRoopnarayanpur which is situated near bank of Damodar river.I really enjoyed the days with my friends.

can you share a few details about Roopnarayanpur or some interesting incidents related with it?

Meera sandhu
The trip with friends that I cherish is the study tour to Goa we went during the third year of my college!! It was the best trip I ever enjoyed with friends!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The trip with friends that I cherish is the study tour to Goa we went during the third year of my college!! It was the best trip I ever enjoyed with friends!

Have you ever come to Kerala at least once?

Meera sandhu
Once I and few of my friends bunck the college and went to beach at mid day at 12'oclock. we played in water, then had a ice cream at that time rain is falling and then we had a hot noodles in a cool rain. its really memorable trip who had. the trip may be for a day but realy amazing

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Once I and few of my friends bunck the college and went to beach at mid day at 12'oclock. we played in water, then had a ice cream at that time rain is falling and then we had a hot noodles in a cool rain. its really memorable trip who had. the trip may be for a day but realy amazing

You can't forget ice cream when you reach sea shore. Why so Sarala? :evil: :evil:
Cold ice cream and hot noodles together...amazing combination :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I remember my childhood days when I went to Tagore House with all my dance school friends, dance teachers and parents. It was truely a nice trip. We had a dance show in Tagore House or Jorashako. We had fun.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.